Sebring '99

     Since I haven't seen the usual "cast" posting messages about the "12
     Hours of Sebring" (i.e. AlfaBill hocking 10 doz. t-shirts via the web)
     I thought I would take a stab at it.

     Any Alfisti in Florida this weekend are more than welcome at the "Alfa
     Alley" corral at the "12 Hours of Sebring". For an extra small fee
     ($10 - i think) You get a "secure" place to park, breakfast on Sat., a
     parts swap, and a "low key" car show. PLUS a GREAT view at turn #17 to
     watch the race!

     If you care, I will be there (hocking parts) and glad to meet any
     fellow digesters.

     I'm sure AlfaBill will be there so bring an extra $10 for the "Welty
     Fund"

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL
     '74 spider (under construction, and wouldn't be at Sebring)