Re: Stainless

> i also like to take the plastic spiral wrap that is sold at
> generic parts stores for electrical work and wrap the stainless lines, so
> they don't rub directly on other metal parts.

	There is a product on the market that you can dip things in (tools
handles, etc) and get it coated in a rubbery plastic material.  I wonder
if this stuff could be used on SS braided lines.  Don't know if the
substance will handle brake fluid, though.

	I got some SS lines for my motorcycle and the braided section was
sheathed in a rubber/silcone covering so that it wouldn't act like a
hacksaw on other parts.

	Bruce