Re: Engine rebuild video

 I am currently involved in that very project. In fact today is the
first takes on rebuilding a 1600. Will be covering cleaning, teardown,
inspection, machining, cleaning again, and the rebuild. I will be doing
this with long time Alfa guy Chuck Midgley (who is doing the actual
rebuild). I am also signed up for the AROSC class but don't know if I
will be taping that class yet.(will find out on 21 Mar.)
 I am not a professional videotographer so any advice, ideas, and or
info will be appreciated. The more input the better. I plan to do some
35 mm still photos also perhaps to post on the net.
 Will advise.

 Tony

Anthony Licalzi
Hemet, Ca, USA