164 Radio

Hi all,

Ive just taken ownership of a '91 164l. The car is perfect so my idle mind
is focused on the stock Chrysler radio and tape deck. I dimly recall a
thread on replacing this unit. If anybody has any information on how best
to do this I would greatly appreciate it. The local radio place rekons that
being a Chrysler one it has its own amp and wiring. They estimated a days
work.

If it is a Chrysler unit can I upgrade to one with a CD player and have no
installation issues. How best can I remove the trim to see how the radio is
anchored to the car?

many thanks,

John.