Searching for J Justice/ AR 115 engine mounts

Alfisti
  First - Help help -- I hope John Justice reads this digest.  Jphn,
I'm a friend of Joel Hailey and need a Kansas City favor.  Please
email me, as Joel didn't know your address offhand!  thank you.

  Second - it IS possible to replace 115 right side engine mounts
without pulling the intake manifold 1/2 way off.  Removing coolant
bottles and such, you have to do some jacking and some manipulation,
and work from the bottom.  You will bleed (wwell, I always do).  I
hate putting the bracket back onto the bottom of the intake manifold -
I usually bleed from this job too - so if I can manipulate the mount
out with that bracket still attatched I always do.

  The best way to do this is to have your unpaid assistant remove it
while you shim V6 heads in the other bay of the shop.

Jonathan

- --
The Fiat RN is Really Jonathan Drout

Hope I don't see you in the CICU!