Spider For Sale

                                          8:40 PM             3/15/99

I have decided to sell my 1981 Spider Veloce.  I will miss the car but =
practically I can't keep it.  It is ivory with burgundy leather, 66k, =
replaced Spica Pump and TA, nice Campys with P-6s, and a good top and =
interior.  It is not rusty at all, I have kept it garaged/stored winters =
since it was repainted 6 years ago.  It is basically stock except for a =
stiff rear anti-roll bar, Ansa twin-tip exhaust, and a Pioneer CD. It =
currently needs a new clutch, which I have scheduled to be done by April =
1, but if someone wanted it 'AS IS" I can deduct clutch price from asking =
price.

Please see:
http://www.forza-mm.com/html/spider.html

for pics and more info so I don't tie up digest bandwidth.  I would like =
this car to find a home with a digester or AROC person, and will deliver =
it in the US (by driving it, of course!)

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano
'87 Milano (parts FS)