Spider For Sale

I have been asked to post this to the Digest for a friend who is not a
member.  The car will be at the AROC national convention in KC if not sold by
then.

The car is as described, the Andersons are charter members of our club in KC
and Janita is the co-chair for the convention.  They are moving to Phoenix
after the convention and transportation and air conditioning are issues that
have moved them to sell their Spider.

1986 Spider, red/black, Hayashi wheels.  One owner, 74,000 miles.  Service
records.  Always garaged.  Good condition including original paint.  $5200.
Andy Anderson, Kansas City, (913) 894-1006  e-mail: andy28@domain.elided

This is a car ready to roll, and needs nothing to start making your Alfa
statement.

Respond to Andy please as I have only an interest in finding the car a good
home.

John Justu