AROSC Engine Rebuilding Clinic

     The long-awaited Southern California Alfa Club Engine Rebuilding
     Clinic is about to start!  If you have an engine ready to rebuild, or
     want to watch some engines being rebuilt, you might be interested.  So
     far we have four engines signed up, all of them of the 4-cylinder
     variety.  Charlie Thieriot will be the instructor.  Charlie raced a
     GTA in Trans-Am in the early '70's, and has for a long time been the
     Competition Director for the AROSC (Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern
     California).  The classes will be in Charlie's garage.  First meeting
     is this Sunday (3/21/99) at 3:00 at Charlie's house.  This will be a
     planning meeting to see what parts everyone needs to order etc.  After
     that we get our hands dirty, meeting once a week till all engines are
     done.

     If interested, you should call or email Charlie ahead of time to tell
     him you are coming.  His info is:

     Charlie Thieriot - (310) 476-8812 (Hm.)
                        (818) 783-5748 (Wk.)

     2500 Roscomare Rd., Bel-Air, CA  (near the intersection of San Diego
     and Ventura freeways)

     CHThieriot@domain.elided

     I myself will be away from my computer starting Wednesday till next
     week.  If you contact me before then I will answer any questions I
     can.

     Doug Bender