berlina wheels

All the US 1750 Berlinas I have seen that were still stock have black
plastic steering wheels.  The 1972 US 2000 Berlina I parted out had a
plastic "wood-grain" wheel, while I can't remember what was on Marcus
Alley's car (which I sold him), but I think it had the plastic too.  Others
have told me all US 2000 Berlinas came with the imitation wood (but really
plastic) wheel.  Lots of folks have swapped those for real wood GTV and
Spider wheels by now though.

I have a genuine plastic wood grain wheel from the mentioned 2000 Berlina if
anyone is interested.  The plastic is cracked near one spoke, and has a
creepy luminous 1950s look to it.  It's free if anyone wants it.  Pick it up
at my house in Berkeley, CA or pay the postage and I'll ship it.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register