Dealers in the NE (that can do a 164 stepper repair)

After having been away from the Alfa community for  the past 10 years,
it was time to buy another Alfa. (Some have just accused me of
forgetting the pain). I bought a '91 164L from Chicago and just drove it
back.

I need to have the stepper motor replaced and the AC repaired. The last
dealer I knew was Gastin Andrey in Framingham Ma. (who I believe stopped
dealing with Alfa's before the 164).

So I'm looking for recommendations... (off list replies would be fine)

TIA,
Paul Meredith
164L
Merrimack, NH