Re: '81 Alfa GTV6 2.5 info needed

David writes:

<< ... what should I look for?  I'm a Fiat nut, and found this car in my
travels.  The guy is asking $1300.  Is that reasonable?  Thanks, >>

Coming from a Fiat guy the first answer is obvious, RUST. If it is rust free,
especially behind the wheel openings and inner front fenders, buy it and keep
a look out for the cops, because it is definitly grand theft auto. Used front
fender around $200 US probalby a little less for the hatch.

John Katos