UK brake discs

Today I was in a Lucas shop, common in UK, and while I was waiting I
spotted a Girling brake disc (rotor) catalogue. This listed ALL the post
1970 Alfas I had heard of, including the Giulietta Turbodelta, SZ, RZ
and other exotica. I dont know what the prices are like, check them out
next time you need bits, Quid pro vino, as they used to say.
- --
jonathan coates
Latin is the only language which has a future tense, but has no need of it.