Alternator connectors; '74 Spider

Having some connectivity/continuity problems with the connectors that go =
from
alternator to external regulator on my '74 Spider.  The problem appears t=
o be
age related =3D corrosion and brittle spade connectors that are 'locked' =
inside
the plastic plugs.  The plastic connectors (best described as stubby T sh=
aped)
contain the 3 wires that run from alternator to regulator. Connectors are=

similar both ends.  I've used contact enhancer with little success.

The question(s):
How do I get spade connectors out of plastic plug without 'terminal' (exc=
use
the pun!) damage & is there a good source of equivalent sized spade conne=
ctors
that I can put back into the plastic connectors after I have "refreshed" =
the
wiring &/or wire to spade contact?

Thanks

Ralph