Alfetta Euro Bumpers

I have a 79 Alfetta and the rear bumper needed replacement.  I went through
the same agony you are looking for some euro bumpers for it.  I never did get
any, so I custom made some.  I found a welder who fabricated a rear bumper
using the inside core of the big rubber bumper found on the rear of my car as
a template.  It no longer has the wrap-arounds sides and it is much smaller in
thickness and length since the outer rubber is gone.  I had it mounted about a
3/8" from the body of the car.  The look exceeded my expectations.  The Ansa
exhaust now appears to angle upward beyond the rear bumper.  it looks like it
should have from the factory.  Needless to say, it wasn't cheap.  I could
probably have one made for you as well.  Let me know if you are interested.

Bret Powelson