Re:'69 GTV Seats

I had a series 1 1750GTV, registered in 1970 but probably built late '69.
The seats were as you described (tufts, flying buttresses, Alfatex) including
the fact that there was only one adjustable headrest.  Funnily enough, this was
on the passenger side in the RHD versions.  They didn't have a headrest for the
drivers side.  Sort of a one-size-fits-all offering.  The material was prone to
cracking from sunlight.
Cheers..Gordon