Two Styles of '69 GTV Seats?

It seems that in my quest for a set of '69 gtv seats for my '74, I may have
"discovered" that there are two styles of these seats that were used.
Perhaps the esteemed Mr. Hertzman can shed some light on this.

I've seen two styles of '69 GTV seats.  The first (prettier, imo) seats have
the "flying buttresses" only have one adjustable headrest (driver side?), and
have large tufts in the seat cushions.  A member of the Houston AROC has a
set of these in his '69 GTV that came from Canada.  His seats are what I
really want!

The other style also has the "flying buttresses" but don't seem to have the
tufts.  I've seen two sets of these, both in Alfatex material.  Both sets,
less interesting than the other style.

So, were there two types of seats offered in '69 GTVs?  Was the distinction
USA vs. the rest of the world.

Help.

Bob Brady, DVAROC

End of alfa-digest V7 #547