GTV6 door handles

When I broke my drivers side door handle nearly two months ago I went
thru the search for used and new handles.

What I found:

Used-- faaagettaboutit

New-- as Bill says 135 is about the going price for one side at your
local dealer. HOWEVER, i did find that EB Spares in UK had em' for about
65 pound Sterling(about 90dollarsUS) minus VAT which I think is 21.5%
and add shipping from UK. Still I figured about 90 dollars or so.

I never did get the handle, fashioned a makeshift steel splint that
enabled me to put the two broken pieces together. Not pretty but free.

So there are alternatives out there.  One thing I didn't check was used
ones in UK.  My thinking that primarily drivers side here(passenger
there) are the primary breakers according to the junk yards I talked to
here so it should be easier to find good ones there.

Hope it helps,
Antonio
72'GTV
73'GTV