Alfetta Euro Bumpers

I am searching for a European rear bumper for an Alfetta. This is the small
chrome bumper not the huge american ones. Anyone know of a source (tried Alfa
Ricambi, Centerline, APE, IAP). Will take the front one too if you have both,
but I have access to a front bunper but not the rear. If you are unsure of the
bumpers I am looking for look at Brian Bergers Alfetta on the gtv6.org site
(GORGEOUS car). Will take with or without the rubber bump pads.

Brian Beckham