Tire/shock selection suggestions? and spec.ed register?

Greetings Alfisti!
      I'm going to be soon buying tires and shocks for Lazarus, my '79 Alfetta
Velocissima.At the risk of starting a thread,could fellow digesters post their
shock/tire setups.(Off post, if desired.)I am going to be using Konis up front
(which I got a deal and a half on from a fellow digester,Thank you!),and I'm
thinking of stock shocks on the rear..I am basically going to be using this
car for driving back and forth to work, weekend jaunts through the twisties
and any impromptu street race that presents itself.The rear springs will be
most likely replaced w/ the stock units....
      Lazarus currently wears very tall skinny Michelin XvX or XWX's,(which
are somewhat dry rotted )on the Ronal wheels (14x6,if I remember correctly)
which came with the Velocissima edition.I want to run a somewhat lower profile
tire;I'm running Pirelli P500's on Alfie, my '87 Milano gold and have been
very pleased with them;I'm thinking of the same tire for  the car, but am more
than open to advice and suggestions.
  Finally, with my recent purchase of the Velocissima and other people's
questions regarding special edition Alfas,I wanted to know if there's a
register for these vehicles,or another web accessable site for historical and
resto data(other than Mr.John Hertzman,who has been most gracious and
informative answering my innumerable questions.I feel he's the best source of
info,wanted to see if there are other sources.... Curious......
Thanks,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold Alfie
1979 Alfetta Velocissima Lazarus
feeling blessed and thankful for the ability to learn new Alfa info daily due
to the Alfa Digest.Another donation to the Welty fund to