RE: Unobtainable Plastic Part Needed

Jim Murphy wrote:
> I am in need of a plastic brake fluid reservoir =

> for a 1965 Guilia GT. The one that I have now has
> cracked, leaking fluid all down the driver's inside
> fender (another mess to be cleaned up along the way).

I got a used one from APE in CAL for about $20 - $30 last year.
APE is at (510) 782-5800. I think I also got a message from =

Tony at Alfa Stop (http://www.alfastop.co.uk) that he had =

them available.

Be aware that there were at least two different suppliers of
the reservoir and mixing reservoir tops and bottoms doesn't =

always work.

Rich Hirsch