Re: CEM INJECTION FOLLOW UP

In a message dated 3/9/99 3:03:43 AM !!!First Boot!!!, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  These facts of life are why Alfa is owned by Fiat, Volvo and
 Jaguar by Ford, Saab by GM, even Chrysler by Daimler, and all the rest, past
 and future.   >
you forgat FIAT, MASERATI ,LANCIA, FERRARI, ALFA ROMEO , AUTOBIANCHI,
 IVECO,+ FRENCE CARS   whice they owne a good %
and all the rest of the small comp.   they owne half or more %
for your info. ferrari hase the 2nd space center after N.A.S.A .THE USE A
DIFFERENT NAME NOT FERRARI S.P.A. in orther to keep the emige different
the air bag use to lend to mart they whore made by ferrari
 for your info.Saab they don`t make cars ther first comp. is making airplane
like  the american eagles  (american air line ) those are Saab  f.i.a.t. owne
Saab for one day
to make scure the only the car comp. whose sold and not the air ind. which is
onew by the SWE. gover.
F.I.A.T.hase made the best injection sistem in the market now  is sold by
bosch to all the car comp.willing to use on ther cars just like FORD wen they
come out whit the A.B.S.
WHICH they  hade ITT INDUST. SALE THEM if you remember
FOR JAGUAR , FORD  ask F.I.A.T. not to bet  and to stey out  as you no only
the car company whose for sale same as VOLVO  I PERSONALY BELIVE IF THE ALL
COMP. WHOSE FOR SALE  THE  FIAT WHOSE GOIN TO MAKE HARDER FOR FORD TO BAYET
I JUST THINK THE FOR ALFA ROMEO  F.I.A.T. IS THE BEST THINK THET AVER
HAPPEN  IF you LOOK AT THE 164 - 165 - 166 THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE
ESCORT
for your record alfa sale in euro. for the year 98 whose up 37% better of any
car comp.
sorry for my english  i do better in italiano  un ciao a tutti