Re: GTA Grilles

Ben

As an Australian friend said to me when I proposed some similar scheme -
Don't you dare! That Jr is too good a car to waste on a replica that will
never look quite right.

The GTA grille is a work of art like the GTA itself. It is special
lightweight 1-piece stainless steel unit very different from the chromed
muckmetal 1750 GT Veloce grille which it only very superficially resembles.
Simmer down, 1750 owners! You have the best of the GTVs; too bad about the
heavy grille. Feel sorry for us with that stupid 2000 grille that starts
corroding the minute you take delivery.

Should be enough here to start another round of discussion....

Les