GTA Grilles

does anyone (John H?) know whether the alfa 'heart' grille from the GTA's is
shared with any other model?

looking at photos of various 105-series alfas in a number of books, it would
appear that the GTA and its various variants (GTA Junior, etc...) have a
grille centre that is different to all the other 105-series, both stepnose
and flat.  it has a grille centre that is like the 1750 grille centre, but
more 'delicate'.  the only contradiction to this is a photo I have in a book
that shows a pair of GTA Juniors with the same grille centre as the standard
GT 1300 Junior, but this is one photo amongst many.  all the other pics show
the 'other' grille.

as I am considering building a GTA replica, I am trying to source either an
original GTA grille centre (Ha!, fat chance!) or perhaps identify a more
common model with the same grille centre.

TIA,

Ben
'68 1750 GTV
'68 GT 1300 Junior (GTA potential???)