Re: GTV6 oil vapor separator

<<Do these things get clogged occasionally?
Is there a good way to clean it or do I have to replace the
unit? >>

I've not heard of that having much of any effect. I've
always understood that oil between the AFM and the throttle
simply seems to be a fact of life for our Alfas. There are a
variety of theories as to the genesis of the oil, but I'm
most inclined to agree with yours, Vangelis.

If I'm wrong about the lack of a true fix for the 'problem',
everyone, please feel invited to set my thinking straight. I
don't the oil causes any real harm. But it might be wise to
clean it out once in a while before it collects in
sufficient quantities to make it past the AFM and on to the
air filter.

I think there is some info on the subject at
http://www.gtv6.org

Take care,

- - Eric H. in Clearwater, FL

1983 silver GTV6 'Felicite' who is still waiting on her
master to get a steering rack into her
1982 red GTV6 'Guido' the donor car whose days are quite
numbered
Formerly: 1988 red Milano Platino and 1979 silver Spider