Alfa In Movie

I don't recall reading any discussion on this new movie release on video
called "RONIN", which I had a chance to rent this weekend. For those who
haven't seen it, you definitely should. It will keep you on the edge of
your seat. It stars Robert De Niro and it takes place in France. Great,
great car chases, including one through a tunnel where De Niro is driving a
Peugeot on the wrong side of the road. When he finally switches to the
right side, he slams into the side of an ongoing what looked to be a
Milano, but it could have been a 155. There are also great scenes with a
full size Peugeot sedan,  Alfa 164 look alike. Enjoy.