Spider Rustproofing

Hi,
I posted this message last week and it seems I have not gotten any responses back,  so I will try again:

I'm rustproofing my newly-aquired '67 Duetto and I need some advice.  After I scrape off the old tar and the previous owner's mild attempts at undercoating,  I would like to coat the the whole underside,  inside floors,  and certain other vulnerable areas with a long-lasting rusproofing agent.  I had a few ideas for products:  I was leaning towards Eastwood's line,  the tech guy at IAP reccommended a product for Griot's Garage.  Other Alfa-owning family members are stumped.  This is my first time doing rustproofing work to this extent,  so if anyone who has done this could offer any suggestions,  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zach Kator

'67 Duetto