Subject: Alfa dealers in North Amer.

Bill; you gave all the US dealers but left out the northern bit of North
America. How about completing the list with the 7 Canadian dealers please?
I can see where it may be a distinct advantage to our southern neighbours
(in close proximity) to know as well, based on the current exchange rate
for our Looney.