AR Service Tools

Here's a thought I had while looking over some procedures in
my Alfetta Manual...

Has anyone ever attempted to compile a list of AR service
tools and their equivalents? I'm thinking this would make a
very fine web page. I'll be glad to make up and publish the
pages if anyone is interested in assisting with project.

If you have a list you'd like to contribute (MS Excel
spreadsheets would be good but not necessary) forward it to
me via e-mail. I think grouping things by model and then
alfa-betically by tool number would be the best
organization.

Listings would look like this, perhaps (this is a
hypothetical example):

Tool#   A.3.003    Desc: Outer body flattening tool
Alternative: big hammer    Source: Ace Hardware

I'd set all of it table form for easy reading.

just a thought....

- - Eric H. in Clearwater, FL (thinking and not fixing his
car...)
1983 GTV6 awaiting her owner to stop wool-gathering and
start working