Re: More ouzo uses

At 07:23 =EC=EC 5/3/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>PLEASE stop with the speculation about the propensity for Italians to
>drink Ouzo or whether the story of a bottle of it being left in a door
>is plausible.  Maybe the factory worker, hating Ouzo sooo much, put it
>in the door to get rid of it.  Possibly this particular bottle
>deviated from the nominal diameter of your average bottle of Ouzo and
>would fit with just enough room to make a clunk.  It COULD happen and
>if it didn't, what difference does it make. =20
.....snip...snip..
>I'm home for two days with the FLU and I'm reeeeallll cranky!

Dave,
I hate to rub it in but you could use ouzo to alleviate your flu. Just ru=
your chest with a handful of ouzo. Guaranteed to work miracles!

Cheers
George
Island of Rhodes,Greece (where the weather is just right to sit by the se=
sipping ouzo with your seafood)

End of alfa-digest V7 #531