Re: Top boot and "plastic" glass

>Has anyone tried Caribou's Top Boot for a Spider?  Does it have a rigid look,
>or does it just simply drape over the folded top?  Any other comments
>would be appreciated.

I'd be interested to know more about this too.

>Also, there was a thread a few weeks ago about cleaning the plastic rear
>window.  Does anyone sell just the plastic for a factory top?  My top is in
>excellent condition, but I have a hole in the window. ;(

I tried mightily to polish my rear window to a usable state but failed. I
looked at some examples of work with replacement rear windows and was not
particularly enthused about them, and they'd have cost over $300. I ended
up biting the bullet and putting a new, quality OEM top on mine. It looks
beautiful and is far better quality than the tops on any of my other cars
over the years. But it did cost a bit of dosh.

Godfrey