AROC-USA web update!

Fellow enthusiasts:

The "February" Alfa Owner updates have been posted to
<http://www.aroc-usa.org>.

A link has been added to the "main" page to access the latest
"Alfa Amici" Convention information. The convention registration
form is also on the site in PDF file format for easy
reproduction. The links page will be updated as soon as new
material becomes available.

This month's feature article is on how to evaluate a used Alfa
Romeo before making a purchase, written by Leon Suchard. Of
course the Events Schedule and Classified Ads have also been
updated.

Note to AROC Chapter Representatives: I'm still seeing chapter
events posted to the Alfa Digest, but the info is NOT being
posted to me directly. If you wish to have the event info
included on the AROC-USA Chapter Events web page you must e-mail
the info to me directly. I will not pick up info from the AD that
is not posted to me directly. Also, please send me updated
Chapter Listing info (i.e. - new officer or chapter contact,
snail and/or e-mail addresses and web site changes or additions,
etc.) so I can keep the Chapter Listings current. My thanks to
those chapters that are already sending me the above material.

Grazie,
Bernie
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA