FLAME ME!!!

>I am asking anyone with intention of donating to the Welty Fund to
>please proceed. The weak response makes it hard to justify the
effort.

>A very disappointing 7% of the digesters have donated. Some of you
have
>been very generous, I thank you for the kindness and for carrying the
>rest of the subscribers.

>But 93% of you don't seem to feel the Alfa Digest is worth 10
bucks...
>Ask the BMW folks about the empty void...If you haven't derived at
least
>$10 in value, you must be very new to the Digest, or know
everything...
Flame me throw me off the list bad mouth me all you want,,,,,,but I
have to say" WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT PARTING WITH $10.00 FOR THE LIST
ADMINISTRATOR????????
I sent in money,, not a lot but some . I appreciate the resources I
have gotten from this list flames and all. %93 can't find the time or
lick a stamp to help support something they USE. You ought to be
embarrassed. I am for you. I am retired on a fixed income and I came
through WHAT'S A MATTER YOU !
Goes to my theory that the majority of Americans couldn't raise
$5000.00 to save their lives.
Tom Baumen