OOZE

>PLEASE stop with the speculation about the propensity for Italians to
>drink Ouzo or whether the story of a bottle of it being left in a
door
>is plausible.  Maybe the factory worker, hating Ouzo sooo much, put
it
>in the door to get rid of it.  Possibly this particular bottle
>deviated from the nominal diameter of your average bottle of Ouzo and
>would fit with just enough room to make a clunk.  It COULD happen and
>if it didn't, what difference does it make.

>It's getting so you can't even make a remark or relate a story,
>without it being analyzed to death.
>Why I'm writing this, I don't know.  All I'm doing is tempting the
>"Alfa Digest Gauntlet" myself.  Flame away, I've go my NOMEX!!!
So isn't the Agean Sea and a little land all that divides Italy from
Greece and didn't the Greeks roam all over the Mediteranean and as far
north a s Boznia ? Aren't there Greeks all over the world ? Isn't
there OUZA all over the world. Didn't I fly from Rome to Athens?
 What is the big deal with being SO rightous? It don't mean dodo and
it could have happened and I thought it a great story. I used to have
a kid named Dimetri,from Greece ,work for me in a shop in Inglewood
California making replica Egyptian artifacts that followed the King
TUT exhibit all over the world. Who knows what Dimetri put in some of
those boxes when I wasn't looking. SHEESH!
Tom Baumen