Ouzo-what matter

PLEASE stop with the speculation about the propensity for Italians to
drink Ouzo or whether the story of a bottle of it being left in a door
is plausible.  Maybe the factory worker, hating Ouzo sooo much, put it
in the door to get rid of it.  Possibly this particular bottle
deviated from the nominal diameter of your average bottle of Ouzo and
would fit with just enough room to make a clunk.  It COULD happen and
if it didn't, what difference does it make.

It's getting so you can't even make a remark or relate a story,
without it being analyzed to death.
Why I'm writing this, I don't know.  All I'm doing is tempting the
"Alfa Digest Gauntlet" myself.  Flame away, I've go my NOMEX!!!

I'm home for two days with the FLU and I'm reeeeallll cranky!
Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided> Deltona, Florida USA