Re: towing

>U-haul requires that the weight of the vehicle being towed + the weight of the
>tow dolly/trailer is less than or equal to the weight of the towing vehicle
>less 500 lbs, if this is not the case - they will not rent you any equipment.

I was going to mention this. I never had any problems renting the
trailer from U-haul but I had access to a f-250 ford with the big >400
ci engine. When they saw that it pretty much did not matter how much
the car weighed. Don't expect to be able to rent the trailer to use
with car or small pick up.

ciao

sixto