Spider rivets and windshields

Greetings!

Has anyone had the fortune of trying to remove the skirts on a '93 Spider?  I
was looking under the car and couldn't decide if they were held in by pop-ins
or rivets.  The fasteners seem to be plastic, so I guess they can be drilled
out.

Also, is it difficult to replace the windshield?  The windshield on the car
has a large scratch caused by a bad wiper blade.  I have a parts car that has
good glass and would like to do a switcheroo.

Jon
Dallas