Re: Spica, again

jonathan coates
in carburettor UK wrote:
<< I suppose thats why they used a belt, a chain could ruin your whole
 morning if you got a nut stuck in it. What would break first? >>

I'm not sure but I'd bet the woodruff key would be the weak link. I guess this
since that's what went when I dropped a cam bearing nut between my 2.5 v6 cam
and bucket tappet. I _thought_ it had bounced and _thought_ I heard it hit the
ground. The key sheared quite cleanly. I now have a mangled nut on my key
chain.

John Katos
87 Milano Platinum