Milano brakes: correction

In #522, Chris Piepers said:

"Will also mentioned his "engineers" had put the front calipers on
upside down (The right one left, and the left one right. With the
bleeder valves downward).
I question the capacity of your engineers Will!

Might be they never saw an Alfa before, but assembling it like that??"

No, no, no! I said that I had been cautioned that this was possible
(in the front only), but that mine were in fact installed
properly...furthermore, they were put on at Spruell's shop (while the
car was still with the PO), so I THINK we can assume the "engineers"
in question knew their way around an Alfa :->

Will Owen
Happy for all the advice, anyway!