Re: alfa-digest V7 #513

Greetings

I feel I need to amend a bit my previous post regarding driveshaft tunnel thump.
What I am referring to specifically is a situation where the driver hears a thump
on takeoff in first gear. This is what is usually cured with rear spring
replacement.
The sagging rear spring problem does not manifest itself in any other operating
condition.

Sorry for the confusion. That's what I get for jumping into the middle of a thread

without having read the original post.

Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
Boulder Co