Berlina WANTED!!

I am interested in purchasing a Berlina Sedan (1750 or 2000), pre-1973
(1969-1972) preferred since it has the smaller bumpers and mostly absent smog
goodies.  My hope is that one can be found somewhere on the West Coast (either
Pacific NW--OR or WA--maybe even Northern California)  Must be in good
condition as I would like to DRIVE it alot!  It's a good way to let my spider
get some rest and excuse not to have to sell anything when a family "happens".

If you have one please respond with price and vitals to:

"Gratzie!"

Chris Finks
AROO/AROC
Portland, OR