tri ox calipers, SPICA and ... can you stuff an LS motor into a M ilano?

I've been lurking, but sometimes I can't resist poking my head up.

1. My wife got me a subscription to AutoItalia for Christmas. Very cool
magazine. There is an advertisement in the back by a company I think is
called Tri OX or something. Turns out they have cross drilled grooved rotors
and yes, count'em, six pot calipers for a GTV6/Milano/75. Have any of our
European friends tried these babies on a 75? Are the Brembos I hear about
four pot calipers? Any feel for braking improvement? And don't tell me I'll
run into that bleeding problem some other poor soul is fighting right now

2. I agree with Paul I., et al, that SPICA gets a bad rap. Merrit Carden
rebuilt a 1750 for me back in '82, and we put a brand new SPICA pump and
injectors on the motor, along with a '72-74 manifold and air cleaner. I've
maintained it "by the book" ever since, changing the nasty little FI oil
filter, both fuel filters, blah blah blah, annually. And it still runs fine.
Well, it did on Saturday when I drove the car (and some STRANGER approached
me in a parking lot wanting to buy our '69!). I also had a '69 Berlina with
Del Orttors (sorry about the spelling). I like the early injection better.
To anyone counting, the votes are 2 for SPICA, the rest against ...

3. I've heard that Larry Dickman Jr. is/was attempting to stuff an LS DOHC
motor into a GTV6. Has anybody heard of this? I love the 2.5l motor in our
Platinum, but man, another 60+ Hp would not be bad!

4. To the guy looking for '69 GTV air pressure. I don't have the answer, but
when this question comes up I invariably think of Hunter S. Thompson in Fear
and Loathing in Las Vegas. I think he put like 70 PSI in his tires at one
point. But hey, that was the '70's ...

Have fun!
Peter Lundquist
SF Bay Area