Re: Milano Warning Beeper

Verde does have the warning beeper if you left headlight on, and key
removed, however, the door must be open too to activate the beeper.
If the door is closed, it assume driver is still in the car.

Also, do you use one key for all your doors and ignition?
I recall that there's a small pair of wires that supposed to go
to ignition switch (my guess is a sensor to tell if the key is sitll
in the switch) When I replaced the faulty ignition switch in my gold, the
replacement did not have these connections, and my gold did not have
the warning feature anymore.

jess