spica v. Weber

Before we have too long of a debate here, W/O spica, consider the alternatives:	1) No Alfas at ALL- can't meet emissions standards
or
2) Even worse performance from Carbs (can you say, well, ANY Brit car?)

And to those of you who say "easy, I'll just change it when I own it,"  thank
you for OBDII.  Cars are now much more tamper proof because of it.

AND for those of you "stranded" by spica cars or weber cars, I'd bet that
90% of the failures are not due to the fuel system.  Common failure for
SPICA- thermostatic actuator, or bad adjustment.  Common failure for carbs-
poor maintainence, and bad adjustment.  Either are canditates for bad
mechanics.  And if I had to vote- if I ever get around to making my GTAm
replica, there will likely be SPICA injection on it.  (or EFI, but not
Webers, likely)

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

p.s. remember those 400hp muscle cars went to 150hp with emissions standards.