Re: 164 coolant level sensor

A week or so ago, Anthony Toy asked the following:

> Has anyone found a good fix for a coolant level sensor float that has lost
> its bouyancy?

Our 164 has the same problem and currently I'm contemplating using
something which involves an expanding foam reaction which results in
a kind of plastic honeycomb (you may have done something similar in
chemistry at high school). The result is waterproof and lighter than
water.

You can buy it from a hardware store. I'm told it's made by Selleys,
called 'Space Invader'. I haven't done this yet though.

Bye,
jeff h

End of alfa-digest V7 #510