Spider alloy wheels available

I have two sets of good condition Campagnolo alloy wheels, the "turbine"
style 14x5.5s, on the two Spiders I've just ripped apart. If anyone would
prefer a set of these in exchange for damaged ones or set of steel rims,
let me know.

(I need to have a set of wheels on both these cars so they can be rolled,
but the two sets I have are in very good shape and it's a shame to see
them go to the scrapyard. That's why this is an exchange deal ONLY!)

Similarly, I have at least one 1979 Spider 2L engine which I'd be happy
to sell. I don't know what its condition is, it's been sitting for
several years (since 1996) but I expect it to be decent and certainly
rebuildable.

They're in the SF Bay Area. Email me if you have an interest.

Godfrey