Re: GTV6 Ignition Wires

I just went through this myself on my Spider.

According to the guys at the shop doing my car, the late-model
replacement set of wires for the 2L four engines is almost $300. They are
usually suggesting alternatives whenever possible, but all of them
recommend sticking with the Alfa OEM original wires in this instance as
they feel these wires are the best available. There are resistors in
these wires to match the electronic ignition system requirements.

I would presume the same to be the case for your GTV6.

I don't know any better than that, but I'll stick with these guys'
recommendation. It's not like one needs to change plug wires all that
often! I'd much rather put the best thing available on there and let it
work properly for a long long time.

Godfrey