164 A-arm nut AWOL

I finally found out what was making the groaning noise for a couple
states during my One Lap of America in Oct 98.

	If you recall, I have just torn apart my front end and redid my clutch,
installing the SuperPros while it was apart... well, the nut at the back
of the A-arm is GONE and so is the washer... UGH! I must have needed to
put more Loctite on that puppy... The steel sleeve in the bushing is out
almost 80% of the way! So I know what my next project is...

Damn, 27 states and a loose nut behind the wheel AND behind the wheel.
WOW! Imagine how good it will drive if I do the job right!!

Watch that nut!!

AlfaBill
- --

			   B i l l   H a r k e l l