carello headlamps for Milano

Hi
If I can read this in the Digest I'll feel almost more gratified than after
a drive on my Milano.  I have tried countless times to post, but to no
avail.  There has to be a better way.  The begining of the mailing, after
all the titles says: < Send submissions to alfa-digest@domain.elided > which is
what I have tried to do so unsuccessfully.  Yet, finally my good friend Biba
explained to me in moron-friendly English that I need to post using my
"reply" button, which shows a different address at top: alfa@domain.elided ...
See the difference?  I know I'm computer handicaped, but this system should
be for for Alfa drivers, not for computer wizzes (or however you want to
spell it)
Sorry, I got it of my chest now, so here's my first question (first
published, hopefully)

I want to change my Milano (75) headlamp assembly for one made by Carello
that really has not made it to the States, and it takes the H-4 type bulb
(much brighter) whithout frying the whole thing.  Yes, I know I have to
change relays and such, I'll let my mechanic worry about that.  I just want
the headlamp assembly.  It also comes with the side parking lenses.  Anyone
knows where in Europe, Far East or even Southern California I can order/get
these?
Thanks
Jorge
Redlands, CA