Re: eBay, unfortunately the auction is closed

***************
Ben Dixon drops URL (No way am I going to take the blame for this)
http://208.169.218.91/kids.html

Ben, that was the most awful thing one could possibly do by posting that
URL, I fell off my stool and damn near broke my leg. You realize this
means we'll both be banned from the club you sick SOB. Have
copied/pasted this to all the sickies I know out there - which I might
add, are more than several.

Hey, I'm not signing this
(and also not too terribly politically correct in Irwindale CA this
evening)