Re: Tunnel Slap

In a message dated 2/25/99 11:45:17 AM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

>  This
>  first started happening on my car after replacing the center support and
>  aft (gearbox) motor mount. Apparently this raises the tail of the gearbox
>  high enough that one of the rotating pieces, we could never determine which

There is a right side up and a wrong side up on that rear motor mount.  Check
one of the manuals..  Wrong side up raises the drive train just enough...well
you see the result..  Ask me how I know.  Had to have the  mechanic remove and
replace the mount again to git it right.

Jerry in Houston